zaterdag 14 juni 2008

OCEANICO 71 R.I.P.

OCEANICO71 R.I.P.

I just received info from Diego of Oceanico71 blog. Due to the problems with Wayne Hussey's management, He was forced to close his blog. Oceanico71 will remain active till saturday.
It's a sad day to see this great blog closed down.
I wish all the best to Diego and I will miss you.. thanXs for meeting you on the blog and thanX for all your great downloads....

Let's hope this will not be a Domino-effect and more great blogs will be closed !!!!

2 opmerkingen:

Diego zei

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Back....

http://durmientesenelmar.blogspot.com

You are Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

Diego

gatopistola zei

Querido Diego:
lamento saber las verdaderas razones por las cuales desapareció tan noble sitio de internet, sobre todo por causa de alguien a quien ambos, creo, admiramos... en fin , es bueno saber que vienes de vuelta


un abrazo fraterno