zondag 14 oktober 2007

ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN


ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN
GENRE: NEW WAVE
SESSIONS,RARITIES AND DEMOS
[TAKEN FROM VINYL]

- I BAGSY YOU
- READ IT IN BOOKS
- STARS ARE STARS [ASHES TO ASHES]
- VILLIERS TERRACE
- ALL THAT JAZZ
- OVER THE WALL
- PICTURES ON MY WALL
- ALL MY COULOURS [ZIMBO]
- IT'S HEAVEN UP THERE
- THAT GOLDEN SMILE
- TURQUOISE DAYS
- AN EQUATION
- NO HANDS
- TAKING ADVANTAGE
- SEVEN SEAS
- SILVER
- THE KILLING MOON
- MY KINGDOM
- NOCTURNAL ME
- THE OCEAN RAIN
- WATCH OUT BELOW

5 opmerkingen:

McCrank zei

Very cool posting! I love EATB and this is superb. What is this from a published bootleg? Is it demos or studio sessions? I have never heard of some of these tracks like: An Equation, and No Hands, Golden Smile, etc.

Check me out: http://mccranksjuke.blogspot.com/

roamin' empire zei

great stuff! thanks a lot!

"Tu eliges el lugar de la herida" zei

I love your blogg!!! so nice music!!!

You're into my favourites!!

Kisses from Argentina,

Karla

toronto stew zei

You're my hero. Cheers!

Anoniem zei

Echo And The Bunny. Such a great band. Thanks for sharing this with us. It's nice to hear them after such a long time.

-Zane of ontario honey