zondag 26 augustus 2007

NOVEMBER

FOR MORE ALTERNATIVE MUSIC I MADE A NEW BLOG CALLED "NOVEMBER".
MORE RARITIES AND LIVE CONCERTS OF INDIE, 80'S ALTERNATIVE AND NEW ALTERNAVIVE BANDS.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT....
ALL OF MY FAVOURITE BANDS WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH GOTH, ELECTRO OR INDUSTRIAL.
BANDS LIKE :
COLDPLAY, THE EDITORS, BLOC PARTY, ARNO [TC MATIC], NEW MODEL ARMY, PIXIES, INTERPOL,
MORRISSEY, FURY IN THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE, MUSE, PLACEBO, AND SO ON AND SO ON...
THE FIRST UPLOAD IS "THE EDITORS - ACOUSTIC

YOU CAN FIND THE LINK IN "MY FAVOURITE LINKS"

I HOPE TO SEE YOU IN NOVEMBER...

ROAN11

1 opmerking:

cwolff zei

First a big thank you for your site! I couldn't believe my eyes (and ears!) when I bumped your Twilight Zone. But whatever happened with your link "November"? I just can't seem to find it.. Hope it's still is out there - somewhere..
A Big Cheers,
Christa